Thursday, September 4, 2008

North Korean Money


Here's an activity. Print and cut out the North Korean money and feel free to spend it on anything you want. Since they're up there counterfeiting our money, I thought I'd return the favor.
The picture is Kim Il Sung, I think they call him the "Great Father" or something. But all he's done is produce a crazy, nepotistic kid and make things silly around here. But if it weren't for him, I wouldn't be here, I guess.

I signed up for an additional year here. There's an undisclosed amount of money for doing so, and I guess we all have our price. Mine is just a lot lower that I thought.

2 comments:

Nikki said...

Hey, Maybe you can put a currency converter on your blog, so we can get an idea of what things cost in Korea. The 100 won is equal to about .08 cents. Glad to hear you are liking Korea and hope to be able to come and visit.

Frank

Justin said...

Just think about 1,000 Won is a dollar. It's around there right now. I try to buy Won when it's up and then I can make more money on the exchange.